Thank you so much for nominating me Cass from happinessinlipstick (and can we all agree that happiness IS lipstick??). Seriously, check her out, she’s got some great beauty content and her Instagram has some beautiful pictures! 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Seven facts about me:
- My favorite color has been yellow for as long as I can remember.
- I was a vegetarian for 12 years.
- I was born in Key West Florida and have lived in a total of 8 different states.
- I make the best grilled cheese sandwich and rice krispie treats (separately, not together… but… hmmm… I’ll look into that…).
- The banana runt is the best runt.
- If I had a choice my diet would consist of nothing but white chocolate covered pretzels.
- Cats over dogs (but don’t tell my dogs that…).
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you should do the follow:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- For the 2017 Liebster Award I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year this is optional.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link by to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post. And then, post a comment in the comments of The Global Aussie about your post.
I’ve been thoroughly enjoying the content of froberry pie, the blog as well as her Instagram. Froberry Pie concentrates on fashion and beauty related content, more specifically lipstick. I find her informative yet funny, so much so that I have actually laughed out loud while reading. Not only does she post some great pictures, she also has lots of gifs that really help you see how a product is performing and what it really looks like.
I’d like to nominate a few bloggers who I have really enjoyed lately, you’re choice on which award to take on!
Erin from Makeup By Erin
Aileen from All About The Makeup
Shana from Miss Kitty Heart
Helena from Hunter Makeup
Haley from Haley’s Beauty Room
Cheryl from Daily Covets
Ashley from Life Looks Better In Black
Mollie from Mollie Says
Dee from Stuff In A Powder Puff
Kathy from Makeup And Skin Care For Mature Skin